Certificate Course in Alternative and Contemporary Medicine
In recent years new approaches to healthcare and healing have grown in popularity. People used to consider these approaches outside of the mainstream or “alternative”–not part of conventional medical training; but now many patients and health care providers use alternative treatments together with conventional therapies.
Alternative healthcare provides natural remedies and healthy solutions for your health concerns as well as practical ideas for self-care and prevention. Byzantine University Certificate course in Alternative medicine offers over 30 courses covering subjects like meditation, chakra clearing, yoga, reiki, aromatherapy and spiritual counseling. (We always caution students that alternative healthcare should be considered a supplement to and not a replacement for traditional medicine. Always consult with your doctor before trying any new treatment or changing your diet).
Take a look at our courses listed below on wellness and natural approaches to help you stay healthy and live longer.Subjects (Any four from the following):
Counselling and Psychotherapy
Diet and Nutrition
COURSE FEES AND OPTIONS
Course fees can be paid in full or can be paid in monthly payments as follows:
Payment in Full: $300
Monthly of $100
The Herbal Medicine online course is a required module for the Master Herbalist Diploma, the Naturopathy and Natural Physician Certification Courses and the Naturopathy Diploma and Natural Physician Courses. The fee is discounted for those that enrol in the Naturopathy or Natural Physician Certification Courses.
1. Contact the school with any questions that you have.
2. Complete the application form for Payment in Full or Time Payments
3. Scan a copy of a photo ID and attach to your application
4. Submit a photograph of yourself. A personal photo is ideal.
5. Write a paragraph or two about what has drawn you to study Herbal Medicine and your goals, and include with your application.The application and related files can be emailed directly to Dr Macfonse at the school. Once your application is accepted, you will receive a PayPal invoice to pay for the course, or make a time payment, by credit card or Bank Payment. If you wish to wire funds, or prefer an alternate payment method, then contact the school to make arrangements.